you're PERSONABLE, PRODUCTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL - perfect!
Records Management Associate – Document Imaging (Contract – August 01, 2015-February 22, 2016)
What Moves You
- You are a highly analytical individual whose attention to detail is the envy of all those around you
- You are known for your problem solving abilities. When something just doesn’t look right, you knuckle-down until you understand why and how best to correct the situation
- You are customer centric and solution oriented individual with examples to support these claims
- Speed with accuracy is what moves you, and one without the other doesn’t equate to solid performance in your books
- Planning, scheduling and executing on assigned tasks demonstrates your outstanding organizational skills.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of business documents and records for storage in the Document Management System (DMS)
- Following established processes and workflows, you will sort, scan and index documents from customer files into our DMS. You will then validate your work to ensure the highest quality assurance standards are met and maintained
- You will maintain and update document control records, logs and forms
- Manage file retention and destruction schedules according to established guidelines
What You've Done
- **You have either a Diploma in Records Management or 1-2 years’ experience working within a Records Management team, specifically with document imaging
- You are proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office Suite and have a demonstrated ability to adapt to new systems
- You may have experience with Wealthview Banking depending on where you have worked previously and if not, you are eager to learn
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this is you, we want to see you. And you want to see us. Apply Now.
I feel that my contributions are genuinely appreciated. I’m not just another cog in the wheel here.