You’re PERSONABLE, PRODUCTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL – Perfect!
Membership Support Representative
Edmonton - Provincial Contact Centre
Whoever coined the phrase, “service with a smile” definitely had you in mind. You’re a multi-tasking dynamo who can manage tasks and calls while referencing databases, finding information and providing solutions.
No task is too big or too small. You’re just one of those naturally warm, friendly people who knows how to keep everyone happy. You are just as delightful dealing with customers and coworkers.
We’re looking for someone like you to join our Contact Centre team.
Our successful candidate will need to have availability to work 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 8:30 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday, and rotational Saturday shifts, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
What Moves You
- You genuinely love connecting with people and in turn, connecting them with the right solution for their needs
- You understand that part of being a strong communicator means being a great listener and asking the right questions
- You love communicating – verbally and through your writing.
- When it comes to providing a superior customer experience, you’re all about exceeding expectations.
- You’re a flexible, team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on change
- You’re a stickler for details and accuracy – you’re so organized that you have an uncanny ability to get your hands on the right information quickly
- You love to have fun as much as the next person, but you know when it’s time to take the business of business seriously
- You love the idea of being able to help people and make a difference in their day
- You get excited at the thought of working at a place where you can grow your career
- You enjoy being a team player and having a work family
- You love the idea of being able to jeans to work every day (Guess what? You can!)
What You'll Do
- You will provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to inquiries and emails received from fellow staff
- You will assist members while promoting AMA’s products and services and make sure members are aware of our work in the community and our advocacy efforts on their behalf
- You thrive while multitasking – you can engage with our members and staff on phone while you’re working on your computer
- With your amazing writing skills you will respond to inquiries via email
- You will process and sort mail and documents
- You will update membership information and process financial transactions
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment
What You've Done
- You have a high school diploma
- You have previous customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment
- Your ability to communicate clearly and with a smile in your voice is equally matched by your excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
- You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning and becoming proficient with new applications and systems
- You are available to work a variety of shifts and are able to sit for extended periods of time
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this is you, we want to see you. And you want to see us. Apply Now.
I enjoy helping plan great vacations for people and ultimately helping them make great memories.