YOU'RE A go-getter WHO GETS THINGS DONE.
Marketing Account Manager, Insurance Services- 1 Year Temporary
Edmonton - Kingsway Centre
Do you watch TV commercials and try to deconstruct the brief? Is it impossible for you to look at a piece of direct mail without pointing out to the person next to you all the things you would have done if you were in charge of that account? If you answered yes, read on.
Here’s what we need. We need an intermediate level marketer who demands creative excellence, thrives on a challenge, loves to laugh and believes in the power of human connections. We are looking for a team member to cover a one-year maternity leave; someone motivated and energetic; someone who will tell our story and deliver on our brand promise, Practically Family, both internally and externally. We need someone who can only market stuff they truly believe in. Our attitude is young, vibrant, energetic and self-motivated. If this sounds like you, see if you might like doing this.
What Moves You
- You are proficient in identifying marketing opportunities, implementing and managing marketing programs – creative development and budget management.
- You are fun, funny and love people.
- You believe there is a better way. In fact, you KNOW there is a better way even if you don't know what that way is just yet.
- You think that important secrets lie in vats of data and you want to be the one who finds them.
- You can time manage your way through anything, are cool under pressure.
What You'll Do
- Manage and measure innovative campaigns and programs to achieve marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Team and Insurance Services management to ensure marketing efforts support business goals, objectives and processes.
- Inform, motivate and inspire our creative team and our media planning team to create campaigns that kick butt.
- Analyze and interpret marketing data and research key consumer insights.
- Build strong, productive relationships with internal client teams.
What You've Done
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing. If your degree is in anything else, tell us about it and why it's relevant to your career as a marketer.
- You have at least three years of experience with solid experience in online marketing and website analytics including Google Analytics and WebTrends.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated customer focus and the ability to manage multiple tasks of competing priority.
- You are comfortable using marketing databases, and have working knowledge of commonly accepted marketing measures (profiling, targeting and response analysis).
- You are experienced in managing direct mail campaigns including design, deployment, budgets, tracking and evaluation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this is you, we want to see you. And you want to see us. Apply Now.
It’s nice to have a friendly face that someone can talk to. It’s also nice to have the AMA brand behind me. It’s a brand that people trust.