THE ONLY DIRECTION YOU KNOW IS above AND beyond.
General Agent, Registries
Calgary - Shawnessy Centre
Are you the kind of person that always gets stopped on the street and asked for directions? You know, one of those friendly, approachable types who always have a smile on their face and are ready to help someone in need. If this sounds like you, then you’re off to the right start because that’s exactly the kind of person we’re looking for to add to our Registries team.
We’re looking for a General Agent who is as comfortable working with people as they are with policies. As a first line contact, we need someone to be that welcoming face that goes above and beyond to help our members with registry and membership products and services. Someone who has a knack for delivering exceptional sales and service, and has mad skills when it comes to thinking on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
You might say that our ideal candidate is part detective, part problem-solver and part psychic – in other words, you enjoy digging deep to seek out answers while taking the time to understand and anticipate members’ needs.
What Moves You
- You love the fact that every day on the job is different from the last – and you’re excited at the opportunity to always be learning something new
- You enjoy being a part of a team whose experience and expertise is there to tap into, and you like sharing your own knowledge and skills as well
- You welcome the opportunity to face a challenge head-on and know how to handle even the toughest situation with patience and grace
- It’s your personal mission to take customer service to the highest possible level
- You actually like staying on top of the latest policies and procedures (you’re kind of a nerd that way)
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Manager of Member and Travel Services, you’ll provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to our members while promoting AMA’s products and services
- Complete registries, membership, product and service transactions – accurately, confidentially and in a timely manner
- Provide qualified assessment of Alberta Health and Wellness applications
What You've Done
- You’re at least 18 years old with a high school diploma and have an updated Police Information Check (PIC)
- You have experience in working with the different registries applications
- You have certifications/licenses in the following: General registry skills certification (Basic); Commissioner for Oaths (Registry-related business only; Marriage License Commissioner; AHW certification
- What matters most in this job is an awesome attitude and a desire to help people. If you don’t have all these certifications, not to worry - we’ll train you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this is you, we want to see you. And you want to see us. Apply Now.
Other opportunities related to this posting
AMA fits my personality and my values in the way I like to work with people.