EVERY DAY, you GO THAT EXTRA smile.
Advance Agent, Registry Services
You could never be one of those people who are content to do the exact same thing day after day. You thrive on change and relish the thought of meeting new people, creating new experiences and working in an environment where every day is different from the last. Which is perfect, because we’re looking for someone just like you to be part of our Registry Services team. As an Advanced Agent, you will be responsible for delivering superior sales and service of personal and corporate Registries, Driver Education, and Membership products and services.
What Moves You
- It’s your life mission to take customer service to the highest possible level
- You welcome the opportunity to face a challenge head-on and know how to handle even the toughest situation with patience and grace
- You believe that flexibility and approachability are the secret to dealing with change
- When someone comes to you with a problem or an issue, you always know the right thing to say (you’ve also been told that you’re an excellent listener!)
What You'll Do
- Provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to our members while promoting AMA’s products and services
- Complete registries and membership, product and service transactions – accurately, confidentialy and in a timely manner
- Help promote and actively participate in our Advocacy and Community Services
What You've Done
- You’re at least 18 years old with a high school diploma and an updated Police Information Check (PIC)
- You have a post-secondary education
- You have experience in working with the different registries applications (Bonus if you know RANET)
- You have certifications/licenses in the following: General registry skills certification (Basic), Marriage License Commissioner, Commissioner for Oaths – Registry-related business only, Alberta Health & Wellness certification and Corporate registry certification (CORES Level 1 & 2)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this is you, we want to see you. And you want to see us. Apply Now.
Other opportunities related to this posting
Serving members is the most rewarding part of my job. People come to me with questions and concerns and I love to help. When I can send them on.