YOU’RE A Go-Getter WHO GETS THINGS DONE.
Customer Service Representative, Insurance Agency
If there’s one thing guaranteed to make your day, it’s knowing that you’ve made someone else’s day. That, matched with your excellent work ethic, is what makes you the “go-to” person at any place you work – and that’s exactly the type of person we need to join our insurance team. Reporting to the Insurance Agency Manager, you’ll provide administrative support for our agents. You’ll also be responsible for general clerical and support functions and for identifying members’ insurance needs and advising as to the products and services required.
What Moves You
- You’re one of those naturally positive people who loves being part of a team – and with your outgoing, enthusiastic personality, your team’s happy to have you!
- Putting your customers first (whether they’re external or internal) is what you’re all about.
- No one ever has to light a fire under you – you’re ready to take the initiative and take on additional responsibilities whenever needed. You know how to get things done!
- Nothing gets by you and your eagle eye for detail.
What You'll Do
- Providing courteous and professional service in all member/ customer interactions
- File review and preparation and coordination of documents
- Prepare and produce written correspondence
- Telephone follow-up with members/ customers
- Organize and maintain filing system
- Process and sort incoming mail and documents
What You've Done
- You have a Grade 12 diploma. Post-secondary education is an asset.
- You have prior experience in an administrative role
- You’ll get bonus points if you have your General Insurance Agent Certificate of Authority
- You know your way around a computer and the Microsoft Office product suite, including Word, Excel, and Access
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this is you, we want to see you. And you want to see us. Apply Now.
Other opportunities related to this posting
My job is to help members when they need it most. That’s what I’m here to do.