YOU LOVE BEING PART OF AN AMAZING team
WHERE EVERYONE treats you like family.
Clerical Support – Claims, Lethbridge (6 Month Contract)
Lethbridge - Lethbridge Centre
You’re a multi-tasking, problem solving individual who enjoys knowing you are contributing to the company’s objectives and priorities. No task is too big or too small. You manage to do it all with a smile on your face and a positive attitude.
You’re one of those naturally warm, friendly people who shines when dealing with customers and coworkers alike.
It’s exactly these qualities that we’re looking for in a Clerical Support position for our claims team.
What Moves You
- You’re a flexible, team player who excels in a fast paced environment.
- You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn anything and everything.
- You love the idea of being able to help people and make a difference in their day.
- You work well independently, but understand the importance of working as a team.
What You'll Do
- Assisting walk-in clients with setting up of new claims.
- Opening claims and setting initial reserves.
- Assisting adjusters with correspondence and payments as required.
- Preparing and sending subrogation requests.
- Processing subro recoveries & claim repayments.
- Handling telephone inquiry calls.
- Mail sorting, filing and general office duties.
What You've Done
- You have a high school diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in general office procedures & administration.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this is you, we want to see you. And you want to see us. Apply Now.
Other opportunities related to this posting
It’s nice to have a friendly face that someone can talk to. It’s also nice to have the AMA brand behind me. It’s a brand that people trust.