MAKING someone’s DAY IS WHAT MAKES YOURS
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE, CONTACT CENTRE
Whoever coined the phrase, “service with a smile” definitely had you in mind. You’re just one of those naturally warm, friendly people who knows how to keep everyone happy.
We’re looking for someone like you to join our Contact Centre team.
(Include but are not limited to)
What you’ll do
• You’ll be the first point of contact for our members, interacting with them in a friendly and outgoing manner
• Provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to our members while promoting AMA’s products and services
• Make sure members are aware of our work in the community and our advocacy efforts on their behalf
• You thrive while multitasking – you can engage with our members on phone while you’re working on your computer
• You enjoy working in a dynamic environment
Where you’re from
• You have a high school diploma
• You have previous customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment
• Your ability to communicate clearly and with a smile in your voice is equally matched by your excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
• You know your way around a computer and you’re comfortable learning new applications and systems
• You are available to work a variety of shifts as we are open extended hours and are able to sit for extended periods of time
We are currently looking for candidates to work 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. A rotational daytime Saturday shift working 9:00 am to 5:00 pm is also required.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. All matters relating to recruitment, promotions, and training and development are decided on the basis of qualifications and business need.